Monday, March 9, 2009

Assassin Public Bug Database Coming Soon

Hello assassins!

My name is Jay and I've been working on Assassin for the last month or so from the Quebec City office and I just wanted to talk to you about one of the things we're going to be bringing to you all very shortly.

Everyone that works on our Social Apps team believes in the power and openness of using social networking - not just for promoting, but for listening to you, our players. We're all about keeping an open and clear line of communication between us so that you can always come to us and let us know what you think about our games, your criticisms, feature requests and ideas.

Because we believe in being open, we're going to be opening a public bug database for Assassin in the day or two. The idea behind doing this is to make sure that you get a bug-free, fun experience and that if you do find a bug, you can submit it directly to us with all the info we need and we'll stomp it dead as fast as possible.

I'll be posting a link along with some simple instructions for how to use the bug database when it goes live... and if you aren't sure how to use it, just let us know by leaving a comment here on the blog and we'll help you out with everything.

I'd say more, but I see one of my targets across the street... >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment